When logging in to a website using the QPM app, you can scan the QR code of the screen at the Scan menu to log in.
- If your Chrome web browser using the QPM extension, you can see the key icon displayed on the login screen.
- Click the key icon to make a QR code for the QPM.
- Scan the QR code at the Scan menu in the QPM app or at the scan icon in the upper right corner of the List menu.
- If the website's login information is already registered in the QPM app, select 'Approve' to transmit the login information to your PC.
- If the website's login information is not in the QPM app, QPM will ask you to add the login information. After registering the login information, select 'Save and Send' to transmit the login information to your PC.