Website AutoPassword sign-in
- Browse your website providing the AutoPassword sign-in.
- Click Sign in with AutoPassword.
- In the AutoPassword sign-in page, enter your username(ID) of the website.
- Click Sign in.
- The AutoPassword sign-in page presents its AutoPassword code for 60 seconds.
- The user receives the authention request notification in the registered AutoPassword Enterprise™ application.
- Tap the notification to open your AutoPassword Enterprise™ app on your smartphone.
- Your application generates the AutoPassword code itself.
- Compare the codes.
- If they are identical, approve the authentication request.
Please see AutoPassword demo videos.
Article is closed for comments.